How to stay warm, trendy, and fashionable in winter
In my day-to-day routine, I get a lot of questions about how to stay warmer than others. It is no more surprising because now people are wearing the same clothes and accessories every season. There is no need for making new ones because everyone has worn their own and the weather doesn’t change. It is not only about the clothes but also about what you wear every time. But, we want to know more about this topic so that by understanding people’s habits we can design our new wardrobe.
Here I am going to share with you some useful tips to help you stay warmer than any other person does. In case you go through these tips, your whole wardrobe will be made colder. Every year I see many people who follow all these steps:
- Make sure the body temperature is 80-90 degrees. If it is too cold your health cannot work properly
- Wear loose clothing to keep your heat. Do not wear tight materials like a scarf or hoodie because this makes you look very serious and cold. Avoid bright colors because they are often expensive and it looks too much like you have been trying to hide something under the mask. Keep everything that fits best and as easy as possible (so there is nothing else to think about). I’m talking about fabrics, shoes, hats, glasses, bags, and even sweaters because if your skin is exposed everything will be more sensitive. Your clothes will become less breathable and it will not allow you to breathe comfortably. Even the most casual ones such as jeans and T-shirts need to be changed every summer to stay warmer.
3) Avoid buying anything extra heavy and strong. You should avoid wool socks. Wool socks are very thick, uncomfortable, and hard to move around. Wool is a very luxurious material, but its usage is prohibited due to its warmth and strength. Wool socks do not fit into skinny legs or shoulders. They will make you tired and swollen. So you need to use lighter material like cotton socks. Such socks are also comfortable to wear but it may take a long time until you feel the difference.
4) Don’t touch your face when washing, eating, or bathing. I know that you may do it, but it will be so cold that everyone can see. The main reason is that the surface of your skin is exposed and not your mouth. Many people do not realize that these actions lead to overheating your face. Of course, that doesn’t mean it is healthy, but still, I’m telling you the truth. People who don’t wash their hands frequently are considered to be unhealthy because our skin does not have enough natural oils to protect it from dehydration. Especially while bathing water from your nose can easily contaminate your face. Wash your hands at least once a week and then you will feel better.
5) Always check your teeth. A smile is what makes us beautiful. When your teeth are covered up and yellow your teeth lose their color. Also chewing on gum can cause cavities and it is common sense to clean them regularly. This way you won’t have to worry all the time about tooth pain. Besides if they have cavities do you know how much gum causes problems for people with a weak immune system?
6) Take part in outdoor activities or sports. Never try to avoid using sun protection as it helps prevent severe sunburn. For example, taking a nap under a tree in shade and wearing sunglasses can prevent severe sun damage. Just do something not too strenuous and enjoy it. By playing outdoors, avoiding direct sunlight reduces the chances of getting cancer. Outdoor adventure sport like skiing and hiking can help protect you from the adverse effects of ultraviolet rays. Be careful before starting and it will pay off for life! And never forget that being outside is preferable over staying indoors all the time.
7) Avoid consuming alcohol too much. Alcohol consumption causes inflammation of the eye and thus your eyes become droopy. Not only that but this bad habit is also dangerous for your health. As I said above if your clothes, shoes get wrinkled and fragile you should avoid wearing such things. If you have any discomfort while bathing then stop bathing to take a break. Let yourself cool down after bathing and get fresh air. A short rest will help relax muscles and your heart. Also, drinking drink water and not alcoholic beverages will help us stay hydrated. Drinking plenty of fluids helps to restore our health and fight diseases like cancer.
- Exercise with the daily schedule. Try to walk every day, start with ten minutes and increase it until the maximum. Do not go for vigorous activity. Instead, keep it light with slow movements if you have to run. Never make your workout harder than 30 seconds per day. Remember that exercise is good for your body, mind, and soul. Get used to it and you will soon notice changes in both your physical appearance and mental health.
9) Enjoy traveling during winters. Use modern means of transport to get away from home. Traveling has become easier during winter. Go on road trips to different places for holiday purposes. Traveling is an excellent way to meet friends and family, and also to explore new places. One of the ways of travel is to use public transports and buses that do not charge high prices. We can buy tickets for buses or trains in advance. Going on a trip will require planning well because many different routes have to be decided for each destination.
10) Eat delicious food. We always know that vegetables are the most important food for us.
That is true because without them we may experience obesity and other health conditions, however, sometimes we forget that fruits are equally essential for health due to their vitamins. Fruits like cantaloupe, avocados, apples, bananas, green tea, yogurt, pineapple, blueberries, plums, blackberries, peaches, apple juice, grapes, chocolate, oranges, lemons and limes, and cantaloupe, which we eat every day. These fruits have many vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, iron, zinc, selenium, potassium, and vitamin K are the main ones. Bananas are rich sources of Vitamin B, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and manganese. Tomatoes are known for Vitamin C, potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C, potassium, magnesium, folate, potassium, and vitamins C and K. Other berries used in salads are almonds, strawberries, raspberries, and honeydew. Kiwis have found that consuming kiwi is better for their body than grapefruit. Those fruits are packed full of Vitamin C, B, K, and Vitamin P. All these fruits are ideal for a whole body but make sure you include leafy greens in your diet. Eating raw green vegetables will also benefit your digestive systems.
11) Apply sunscreen. Everybody knows that they produce more vitamins than any other ingredients. However, they might not know that this vitamin helps maintain proper body temperatures. Being exposed to harmful UV Rays and heat from the sunshine can raise your blood pressure. Therefore, you should use a great type of sunscreen to protect against such health risks. Sunscreen prevents wrinkles on the skin and boosts your immunity. Sunscreen does not irritate our skins and it is effective for all seasons of the year. After wearing it for a few weeks, the pores of your skin will tighten up, and hence we can say our faces look younger and brighter. What is sunscreen? The sunscreen is made up of two layers which are usually either liquid or solid. Liquid sunscreens block out harmful rays like UVA and UVB. Solid sunscreens use metal compounds that can absorb those harmful rays completely. Both offer excellent benefits as they are both powerful.
Plus they are relatively cheap compared to other options. Some types of sunscreen are available on the market under generic names like “organic soy wax” or “organic coconut oil”. While there is another brand called “organic coconut oil”. Still, these brands are not very popular as they don’t sell good quality products. Although I recommend using both, this doesn’t mean that the cheaper version is better than the pricey one. You may find it tricky to figure out which brand suits you best. Moreover, you can check their ratings online to understand which brand meets your needs. Some companies also offer free trial versions of sunscreen. Sometimes it might come in different packages and other times it may cost you extra money. But, I can assure you that these trials are worth it.You can buy lots of flavors and sizes and compare them on social media or visit shopee.com. Also, you can ask for more information from the company and ask what are other features you can avail from these supplements. Some firms also offer discounts which are based on the availability of stocks, the number of products sold and how much product you want to buy. Some of them even give you discount codes to use while purchasing. So let me tell you one thing – the cheapest and most convenient solution for you will be by asking for a discounted version before purchase. Because you know that it would cost you more than 20 dollars in shipping but you can save almost half of that sum by buying a discount code. So there are lots of shops that offer coupons on different kinds of products and you can find great deals and offer it to buy right now and get it when you order your next order.
In general, as seen above I hope you enjoyed reading this article. Have a wonderful day, you are welcome!